Monday, September 16, 2019

Lori Whitlock | Fall Decorated Gift Bag

Happy Monday everyone!  If you haven't looked recently, Lori Whitlock has created a number of new box & bag cut files.  I love these files because they can be decorated for any occasion!  I made the new Gift Bag with Magnet Velcro Handle (SVG, Silhouette) to hold a gift card for a friend.  I decorated it with one of her new flowers, Rolled Flower 48 (SVG, Silhouette) for a fun fall look.


 I love how the flower looks like a fall chrysanthemum!  I used Echo Park's My Favorite Fall Collection to piece this all together.  For more gift packaging ideas, check out the new Bag Box and Gift Card Holder Bundle in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop!


All of these files are also available individually in Lori's SVG Shop and in the Silhouette Store.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!