Saturday, April 4, 2020

Paper Issues Happiness Insta Parade

Today is the Paper Issues Happiness Insta Parade over on Instagram!  Each participant has created a project about something that makes them happy.  We are trying to spread a little sunshine in these uncertain times!  It's been a while since I've done a layout, it was really fun to get back to it!  I came up with this layout featuring my daughter on spring break this year.  She was lucky to have an early break, before any travel or gathering restrictions were set in place.  She and a couple of friends went to Arizona to see the Grand Canyon.  Of course they stopped for some fun pictures along the old Route 66!  This picture was one of my favorites!


I used Doodlebug Design's I ❤️ Travel collection for my layout.  The Odds & Ends pieces and stickers were absolutely perfect!   Here are some close-ups...




How fabulous is that truck???  The whole scene definitely makes me happy.  Now a little thank you for hopping along... I created the YOU Make Me Happy cut file I used on this layout and it's available for free here.

Head over to the Paper Issues Instagram to start the hop!  That's it for me today , thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!