Tuesday, May 5, 2020

iNSD Projects - Bella Blvd. Chloe Box Cards

Hi Everyone!  I hope everyone is keeping sane and healthy!  Did you get crafty on interNational Scrapbook Day?  I was determined to simply play with paper.  No assignments, no deadlines, just something for fun!  I created a couple of box cards based on the new Bella Blvd. Chloe Collection SVG files which are available in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop.  Of course I had to play with these files because... well kitties!!  Take a peek...


My first card was based on the Cat in a Box 2 file from the collection.  I love this file, it's so on point.  Put a box down in my house and there will immediately be a cat in it.    I used some Bella Besties Graph Dot papers to piece it together.


My next card is one of my all time favorites.  I used the Cat with Yarn  and Fish Bowl files to create this box card of a kitty peeking into a fish bowl.  I used transparency sheets for the glass and for the insert with the fish, and more Bella Besties papers to piece it together.  I love how the fish look like they are floating!!

I love it when crafty ideas turn out like you envisioned!  All in all it was a fun iNSD.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a cat person but I know Cat people who these would be perrrrfect for. These cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! Omg, this is cat life. I have three. 😆 I definitely agree. This is so smart! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!