Monday, November 16, 2020

Doodlebug Design | Pumpkin Spice Slim Line Cards

I'm loving the latest trend in cards... the slim-line card.  If you're not familiar with them, the finished card size is 3-5/8" x 8- 5/8", it's a longer, skinny card.  I love them because you can fit so many goodies on one card!  I made a couple using the new Pumpkin Spice and Forest Friends Doodle Stamps.  Take a peek...


For my first card I used the Forest Friends Doodle Stamps.  These critters are just too cute for words!  I fussy cut the stamped images and added the critters to little frame dies which I popped up with some foam tape for dimension.  Because the card is longer, I was able to fit four critters on the card.  I used a combination of Pumpkin Spice and the Woodgrain side of the Buffalo Check- Woodgrain paper for my papers.  The speech bubble sentiment is from the Pumpkin Spice Chit Chat pieces.  


For my second card I used the Pumpkin Spice Doodle Stamps.  I love that there are different face options in the set... you have 3 options of little smiley faces to add to the base stamps. Again, I fussy cut the stamped images.  I used some paper piecing for the coffee cozies on the takeaway cups, and of course I had to add some little heart sprinkles!  The sentiment was stamped using a stamp from the set on a piece I die-cut using the speech bubble Doodle-cuts die from the You're Sweet Doodle Stamp set.  


I had so much playing with these new stamp sets!  If you've made any cards with Doodlebug's Doodle Stamps, be sure to tag us on Facebook and Instagram!  We always love to see your creations!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek.

DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED
Pumpkin Spice Collection
Pumpkin Spice Doodle Stamps
Forest Friends Doodle Stamps
You're Sweet Doodle Cuts
Buffalo Check-Woodgrain Petite Prints Collection
Tiny Hearts Shaped Sprinkles

OTHER PRODUCTS
Mama Elephant Slim Window Dressing Dies
Lawn Fawn Mini Picture Frames Dies
Copic Markers
Foam Tape

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Haven’t tried making these yet
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!