Thursday, January 7, 2021

Lori Whitlock | Hexagon Pop Up Card Valentine Bear

 Have you seen the new Valentine-themed Hexagon Pop Up Cards in the Lori Whitlock Shop?  There's a new bundle in the shop this week and they are super CUTE!!  It took me a while, but I think I found my favorite... the new Hexagon Pop Up Card Bear (SVG, Silhouette-coming soon).   Take a peek...

I just love how he looks like he's floating in a bunch of hearts! He's perfect for Valentine's Day, or you could even make him in baby colors for a baby card. I used some older Doodlebug papers for mine. This card also folds flat and will fit in an A7 Envelope (5.25" x 7.25").  This card and all of the new Valentine themed Hexagon pop up cards are 25% off this week, so be sure to head over to Lori's shop and grab them now!  For a great assembly tutorial, head over to Lori's YouTube page here.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!