Monday, May 3, 2021

Doodlebug Design | Bloom Where You Are Planted Layout

Did you do any scrapping for International Scrapbook Day?  I always have grand plans to do multiple projects... and I'm lucky if one is completed!  I did get a chance to play with some of the Fairy Garden Collection and created a fun layout... take a peek...


I found these adorable pictures of my great niece picking wildflowers on Instagram and with her mom's permission I "stole" them!  I thought they would perfectly coordinate with the flowers and critters in the Fairy Garden Collection!  I created the cut file using my Silhouette, and the cut layers of grass using Lawn Fawn's Grassy Border Die and some petite prints.


I embellished with lots of goodies from the Odds & Ends pack.  It was fun to tuck some of the flowers, mushrooms and critters into the layers of grass!  I also scattered in some flowers from the Spring Garden Shaped Sprinkles.




I just love the cloud side of the Glowbugs Cardstock... I may or may not have multiples hoarded in my stash!  It makes the perfect background!  Now for something fun!  I've made this cut file available to you.  You can download it here from my blog.  If you create with it, be sure to tag me and Doodlebug Design on Facebook and Instagram.  We always love to see your creations!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek.


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED
Fairy Garden Collection
Linen Gingham Petite Prints
Dot Graph Petite Prints



1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!