Saturday, June 16, 2012

My American Girl

OK, slowly but surely catching up with all of my DT work and posting!  Still waiting for a couple of adjustments to the new laptop, thank God for my neighbor who is the go-to guy for all things PC... I think I may have used up my yearly allotment of help in the last couple of weeks!  He's a saint.

Anyway, I have a new layout that I created for Right At Home Scrapbooking using the fun new patriotic collection Glory from Authentique.  I love the vintage feeling to these papers!


This is one of my all time favorite pictures of my daughter at the annual Chatham, MA 4th of July Parade.  It was during the period of time when not only did we need to find her something red, white and blue to wear, but also a matching outfit for the Bitty Baby.  The parade is lots of fun.  We go every year along with about 10,000 others!  It's a very traditional parade with Minutemen, bagpipes, local fire departments and a few pirates to boot.  

I used some of the great coordinating stickers and some MFT round banner and star dies to create a fun banner.

I love mixing and matching stickers and fonts in my titles and the Glory collection has tons to choose from.


I'll be back on Monday for the first day of the Twinery and My Little Shoebox blog hop!  Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!