Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Snapshots from CHA!

Hi Everyone...it's been a slow blog week!  I've been busy working on a lot of projects...just not ones I can post right now!  I do have a fun Bella Blvd. layout to share...one of my entries for their DT call.  I didn't make the team, but I'm loving the layouts!  Take a peek at my first one...

 
I went to my first CHA this past summer with the girls from Right at Home Scrapbooking.  One of my FAVORITE parts of CHA was meeting some of the ladies I've been FB friends with, in real life!  These are some of the Instagram pictures I took.  Appropriately...I used Bella Blvd.'s new Snapshots collection.  It's full of fun patterns, colors and embellies.
 
 
Here I am with Aimee Maddern, my fellow designer from Paper Issues.  We were at the Doodlebug booth.  The stamp is from Evalicious and the fun CHA Flair is from PandaEight.

 
And here's another Paper Issues Girl...Leah L'Orange.


And with Suzanna Lee... we both were on the Creative Scrappers Team together last winter.  The pictures I do not have close-ups of are of me with Lisa and Holly from Right at Home, Me with Kristy Dalman from Paper Issues and me with Stephanie Smokovich owner of Bella Blvd.  It was really a great time!  That's all for today...I'm hoping to be back Thursday with a fun layout to celebrate my 21st wedding anniversary!!!  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. So fun that you got to meet so many online scrappy friends, Kathy!! The Snapshots collection is perfect for your layout and I think they are missing out, not having you on their Team!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!