Friday, April 8, 2016

Paper Issues: April Off the Page Challenge

It's time for the April Off the Page Challenge over in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook Group!  This month's challenge is all about celebrations! We're looking for paper projects created for your special celebration! It can be a birthday, new baby, wedding, anniversary...or simply Friday, whatever you're celebrating!   Banners, decorations, favors, cards, albums... anything that is not a traditional scrapbook page will work!  For my project, I used some fun files from Lori Whitlock's SVG Shop...the April Kit of the Month take a peek...


These just make me happy!  I love a good banner, and the picture is from my daughter's 17th birthday celebration. The shadowbox is made entirely of paper!   I used some Simple Stories Let's Party which is available in the Paper Issues Store.  Here are some close-ups...


The balloon is actually a shaker!




Be sure to play along with this challenge by posting your project in the April Challenges Album in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook Group in the comments under this project.  Each project posted will give you an entry to win a $10 Gift Card to the Paper Issues Store!  You have until May 1st  to enter!  I can't wait to see what you create!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!