Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #14

I've been trying to do something crafty just for fun a couple of times a month and I've found that the Lawn Fawnatics Challenges have been the perfect fix!  I played along with the latest Challenge #14- Happy Little Critters Challenge and created an anniversary card for my husband. Take a peek...


I got the idea for the open window in the card from a card class I took from Jenn Shurkus.  I thought it was such a fun idea to see your design on both the outside and inside of the card!


I used a number of goodies from Lawn Fawn including the Heart Stackables Dies, Simple Puffy Clouds Dies, Fancy Folded Banner Dies, Christmas Like No Otter Stamps and Dies and the Happy Happy Happy Stamps and dies.  The papers are from the Watercolor Wishes 6x6 pad.  My husband loved it, especially since he rarely gets the homemade cards!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this card design is amazing! It's a perfect anniversary card! I love that my friend Jenn inspired the window design and I'm so happy that you are enjoying our challenges! Thanks for joining us for another Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card! It is kind of simple because of so much white with the heart in the center and the soft colours but simple in a very good way! It's the right amount..not too much. And i absolutely love this stamp set but unfortunately its hard for me to get because i live in germany. But every card made with this set enlightens my day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!