Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Ghoul's Night Out

Hi Everyone, I'm here today with a layout I created for The Twinery's "Boo to You" Challenge."  The challenge is an easy one!  Just link up your Halloween-themed projects featuring some Twinery Twine! 
 

For my project I decided to use some of my Solid Charcoal Twine to stitch a spider web!  This picture is from Halloween last year...Love how these girls are still into trick-or-treating!!!


 
 
I used Bella Blvd.'s new Trick or Treat Collection for my layout.  To create the web, I just printed a spider web on a piece of paper to use as my template.  Using my paper piercer I punched holes at all the meeting points.  From there all I had to do was stitch!
 

A little spider completes the look!  Be sure to link up your Halloween creations to this challenge! You could win a $30 credit to The Twinery!!!  The rules and link up can be found here
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by today and I can't wait to see what you create!

3 comments:

  1. You rocked the Bella on this page, Kathy! Love, love, love the web!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Kathy!! Love the Bella and the stitched spider web is really fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout!! LOVE the web!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!