Sunday, February 15, 2015

Toni From Designs: Coffee Love

Hi Everyone!  The DT over at Toni From Designs is showcasing some fun flair today!  Here's the layout I created using flair from the Coffee Lovers and Oh Christmas Tree flair sets and some goodies from Bella Blvd! 
 
 
My husband and I took the teens to Newbury Street in Boston to walk around and shop after New Years.  It was cold so we headed to the closest café to warm up while the girls shopped and we were served this gorgeous creation.  It was almost too pretty to drink...almost....

 
 
I used some pink, black and gray papers from Bella's Scattered Sprinkles collection as well as some Bella Crocheted hearts.  The giant Polaroid frame is from Lori Whitlock...I just made it jumbo to highlight my extreme love of all things coffee!! 
 



 That's it for me today!  Make sure to stop by Toni's Blog to check out the other creations from the team!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!