Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Doodlebug Design: Easter Parade Goodies

Hi Everyone!  Today I have some adorable treat boxes I created for Doodlebug Design using the new Easter Parade Collection.  I made these for a couple of friends, but they could also be used as place cards for your Easter table!  Take a peek...
 
 
The box itself is a Lori Whitlock File I got from the Silhouette store here.  I cut the body of the box from some Doodlebug Cardstock, then created some insets using some of the fun Easter parade papers.  My favorite parts are the Bunny and Friends critters and eggs!!!  They're just so stinkin' cute!  I used some of the word stickers from the This and That Sticker sheet to label the eggs, but you could use some Teensy Type stickers to put names on them to use the boxes as festive place cards!  Here are some close-ups...
 

Here is the side view, the boxes are filled with some Easter grass and a couple of chocolates!


The tops are just "tied" together with a piece of scrap ribbon.


 These went together really quickly and would be an easy project to mass produce for family & friends!  Well, that's all for me today.  Make sure to stop by the Doodlebug Blog and check out all of the Easter Parade inspiration from the design team!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!