Thursday, June 11, 2015

Paper Issues: So Happy

Hi Everyone, I have a new layout for Paper Issues today featuring the new Summer Sun collection from Fancy Pants!  Take a peek...

 
I laugh every time I see this picture...it's from a vacation to Key West a couple of years ago.  I didn't think I'd ever get my husband to come home.... My background paper is from an older Fancy Pants Collection (Park Bench) and I used mainly the goodies from the Summer Sun Insta Pack and Ephemera pack for my layout.  I love the colors!




 
Head on over to the Current Issue, "Mist-er Fix-it" at Paper Issues and link up your projects and you could win a fun prize pack from Fancy Pants Designs!  Looking for more Fancy Pants Goodies??  We've got lots in the Paper Issues Store
 
Use code KATHYS and get 20% off your whole order!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!