Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Paper Issues: Crazy Daisy

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a layout I created for the challenge at the Paper Issues Scrap & Chat last Friday night.  It was a great challenge! Your project needed to include an item from your stash for each letter in the word SCRAP.  These were the options...
 
S-Silhouette, Scraps, Sew, Stars, Stamp
C-Crate Paper, Car, Camera, Chipboard, Camping
R-Red, Rub on, Ribbon, Rainbow, Rounded corners
A-Ampersand, American Crafts, Alphas, Arrow, Airplane
P-Paint, Puffy stickers, Project Life, Patterned paper, PI Printable
 
Here's my take... my challenge items were:  S - Scraps, C - chipboard, R - red, A - arrow, P - patterned paper

 
I used lots of goodies from Bella Blvd.'s Riley Collection to highlight some silly pictures of my kitty Daisy.  This is such a fun collection... perfect for the crazy cat ladies out there!
 
 
 

 
I love a good grid design!  It allows you to showcase lots of goodies.  If you missed out on the June Scrap & Chat... don't worry, the July Scrap & Chat has tentatively been scheduled for July 31st!  Look for details upcoming in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook Group!  There will be one challenge, one game, prizes and lots of chatting!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!