Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Lori Whitlock: Dry Erase Board

Hi Everyone!  I just realized I never posted this fun project that I created for Lori Whitlock.  It's back to school time around here, and I thought this project would be perfect for my daughter's locker.  It could also be used on a dorm room door... take a peek...

 
For my dry erase board, I used some paper from the Bella Blvd. Color Chaos collection and the 4 Basic Tags, the A2 Butterfly Shaped Card, and the A2 Flower Shaped Card files available in Lori's store.
 

I put the pieces all together and then ran them through my laminator. 


After trimming and adding a pen with Velcro, my board was complete.  For more instructions and details, you can go to my original post here.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!