Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Lori Whitlock: August Creative Team Blog Hop

 
Hi Everyone!  It's time for the August Creative Team Blog Hop at Lori Whitlock today!  Here's the order for today's hop...
 
 
For my project this month I created a wedding card for a sweet friend who is getting married this month!  I'm so excited for her and her fiancé... they're just so cute together!
 
 
I used Lori's Wedding Cake Card (here in the Silhouette Store) as my base.   I used some fun papers from Doodlebug Design's LoveBugs Collection along with some Doodlebug Pearls, Sequins and Chunky Glitter to embellish my card a bit more!  I can't wait to send it along!
 
And now, some goodies for you!  First use Code AUGUST in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop and get 30% off your order this week!!
 
 
 Looking for some of Lori's Digital Collections?  Head over to Snap, Click Supply and use code AUGUST to get 30% off there too!
 
 
and there is also a free file available in the Lori Whitlock store...
 
 
Finally you can enter to win a $20 Gift Card to Lori's SVG shop...
 

Head over to Lori's Blog to enter to win!   That's it for me today, the next stop on the hop is Tya Smith.  Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. So cute. There is a lot you can do with this cake card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cake! I love all the shimmer and shine you've added to the decorations! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so much fun! Love all the details you added to the different layers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look super delicious with this red dots reminds me cherries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks super delicious - very pretty! Love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!