Thursday, August 6, 2015

Paper Issues: Off the Page

Hi everyone!  Today I'm excited to introduce a new feature that I'm hosting over at Paper Issues... Off the Page.  Basically I get to play with paper and create all sorts of goodies that are NOT traditional scrapbook pages.  Mini albums, Home Décor, Gift bags... all sorts of fun projects!  Each month I'll post a project and ask folks to create something along the same theme and post them in our challenges album in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans group.  Best part, by participating, you're entered to win a Paper Issues Gift Card!

This month I put together a fun mini album "sort" of project featuring my favorite summer pictures.  I started with Lori Whitlock's Recipe Box cut file.  Instead of recipes on the insert cards, I chose to add my favorite pictures from this summer.  It's almost a PL type of project, and the best part is it's a work in progress, I plan on adding more until the end of the summer.  Take a peek...
 
 
To simplify the whole process, I chose to stick to one collection... Making waves from Fancy Pants.  It's perfect for summer photos and it makes my life easier to stick to one collection... here are some of the inside pages...
 
 
 Here's a peek at the pages I've completed so far!








 I love that I'm capturing all of the best of this summer! Head on over to my post on the Paper Issues Blog to see how you can enter to win a $20 gift card to the Paper Issues store!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is a really fun idea! Well done! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea. I've done similar with photo boxes for the year. I like the mini idea for special moments, i.e. first hair cut, baking with grandma, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!