Saturday, August 6, 2016

Paper Issues: Sketchy Saturday

Hi Everyone!  It's Sketchy Saturday over on the Paper Issues Blog today!  Amy designed this beautiful sketch, and I just had to play along!


 And here's my take on her sketch...

 
I love this picture of my husband and friends getting ready for a day of fishing.  I used the new Good Fellows collection from Fancy Pants for my layout.  It is the perfect collection for all guy related pictures!! The clouds were cut using the new Simple Puffy Clouds Frames from Lawn Fawn.
 

Play along with the sketch challenge this month in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook Group and you could win a gift certificate to the Paper Issues Store!  Just post your entry in the August Challenges Album in the comments of the sketch challenge and you'll be entered to win!
Need some scrappy goodies to play along?  Get the latest and greatest collections in the Paper Issues Shop!  Use Code KATHYS and get a 20% discount!
 
 
That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek! 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!