Thursday, August 4, 2016

Paper Issues: August Off the Page Challenge

Hi Everyone! It's time for the August Off the Page Challenge over in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook Group!  This month's challenge is all about the summer and the beach! I'm looking for all of your paper projects with a summer or beach theme... Beach parties, pool party, picnics, Shells, sand and surf!  Vacation themed projects as well!...  Mini albums, cards, favors, banners, gifts, décor... any paper project that isn't a traditional layout will work!   For my project, I used the 3D Sandcastle file  from the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop.  


We are having a "shipping off to college" party for my daughter in a couple of weeks, and I thought this would be cute to hold some salt water taffy for the guests!  I used some fun, new Sunshine and Happiness Papers from Simple Stories which are available in the Paper Issues Store.  Here are some close ups...

 
 
 
Be sure to play along with this challenge by posting your project in the August Challenges Album in the  Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook Group in the comments under this project.  Each project posted will give you an entry to win a $10 Gift Card to the Paper Issues Store!  You have until September 5th to enter!  I can't wait to see what you create! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!