Saturday, July 1, 2017

Doodlebug Design: Yankee Doodle Project

Hi Everyone!   I always love the Doodlebug Design patriotic collections and Yankee Doodle does not disappoint!  As soon as I saw it, I knew what I was going to make... take a peek...



These 3-D Letters are from Lori Whitlock's SVG Shop.  I used some of the fun patterned papers to form the base of the letters and the decorative panels.  I then embellished them using some of the Odds & Ends and Shaped Sprinkles.  Here are some close-ups...


My favorite parts of the Yankee Doodle Collection are the silver accents... they add just the right touch of shine!  



The new Yankee Doodle Patriotic Posies Shaped Sprinkes are just too cute!  


And the acetate Odds & Ends are the perfect embellishments!  I just loved the fire works!  This collection is perfect for the 4th of July projects, military projects and even everyday celebrations!   Stop by the Doodlebug Design blog  for more Yankee Doodle Inspiration!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!