Friday, October 20, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #15

My friend and I are keeping our resolution to get together and craft at least once a month!  We've been playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics challenges, it's been so much fun!  We worked on Challenge #15 this week, which was to make clever gift packaging.  This is what I created...


I used seven of the Tiny Gift Boxes to make a little Christmas Tree.  I decorated it with stamps and dies from the Trim the Tree set, the star from the Large Stitched Journaling card, Small Stitched Square Stackables, Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables and the kitty Stamp and die from the Meow You Doin' set.  


The best part is that all of the little boxes open to hold a little treat!  You could even make an entire Christmas Countdown calendar doing this if you wanted!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

2 comments:

  1. eeeeek! look at this mini christmas tree!!! i LOVE it!!!! wow! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love this totally clever Christmas tree! So glad you joined us for our Clever Gift Packaging challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!