Saturday, May 23, 2015

Paper Issues : Scrap & Chat Challenge Layout

Hi Everyone!  We had a really fun time last night hosting the Paper Issues May Scrap & Chat.  If you're not familiar, it's an on-line crop with one Challenge and one Game in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook Group.  I hosted along with Michelle Gallant.  Our challenge was a tropical themed mood board... take a peek....
 
 
And here's what I came up with... this is my daughter at dinner one night last summer in the Florida Keys...  I used Pink Paislee's Citrus Bliss for the layout because the colors were spot on!

 
One thing I love about Pink Paislee collections is all of the embellishments!  They make it easy to create fun clusters of goodies!
 
 
I couldn't resist the gold Chipboard stickers!! They added the perfect sparkle!
 

If you missed this Scrap & Chat, no worries!  The next one will be held on Friday, June 26th!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!