Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Paper Issues: Besties

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a fun layout featuring the Paper Issues December Sketch and some Fun with Friends from Photo Play Paper which was spotlighted last week!  Take a peek...

 
I love these pictures of my daughter and her friend!  Having a child in college, it's hard to get pictures these days... thankfully she lets me steal some from her phone!  Here are some close-ups...








I love the bright and cheery colors of Fun with Friends, they work so well with these fun pictures!  If you would like to play along with either the Sketch Challenge or the Photo Play Product Spotlight, you have until January 6th!  Just add your projects into the December Challenges Album in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook Group to be entered to win a gift card to the Paper Issues Store!Need some goodies to play along?  Use code KATHYS in the Paper Issues Store to get 20% off your entire order!

That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!