Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics: Emboss Resist Challenge Guest Designer

Hi Everyone!  I'm guest designing on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog again today for their Emboss Resist Challenge 18!



Here is the card I created:


I started with one of the Lawn Fawn Lift the Flap dies and cut it from a paper from the Peace Love Joy 6x6 pad.  Next I  layered on one of the Outside In Scalloped Rectangle Stackables in Perfectly Plaid Vixen paper and a Small Stitched Rectangle Stackable.  The cute little coffee cup and sentiment were made using the Love You a Latte Stamps and dies set.


The flap opens to show a gift card.  The slots were cut using one of the Simple Gift Card Slots Dies.  I thought this would be a nice way to package a gift for a teacher or coach!  Play along with the Emboss Resist Challenge and you could win a $25 Gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!