Friday, March 29, 2019

Bella Blvd: Wish Big Shaped Cards

One of the big benefits of working and designing for Lori Whitlock is that I get to play with all the files!  Recently, Bella Blvd. started offering their Wish Big SVG files through Lori's shop, and they are just the cutest!  I decided to make some shaped cards using the files and the Wish Big Paper Collection... take a peek...


My first card is the adorable little Wish Big-Snail.  I love how he carries the little cupcake!  I added the celebrate sticker from the Sticky Mix Cardstock Stickers.  I also added a matte enamel shape for his eye.


Next I made a card using the Wish Big - Alligator file.  I thought this would make a really cute tag too! 


For my last card I used the sweet Wish Big Dinosaur File.  I loved the balloon tied to his tail!  I added the party time sticker and some enamel dots to complete him! 


There are so many more files in the whole collection, I can't wait to play with some more!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!