Monday, March 21, 2011

First LCOM Layout

Hi Everyone! I'm back from a fabulous weekend down at the Crop on the Cape!! I went with a group of 8 friends, and we had a blast!! Of course, I didn't get tons done, too much laughing and gabbing!! I was able to complete my first layout for the LCOM Marketing Team!! I was lucky enough to play with Echo Park's For the Record line.

I took this picture of my mother and daughter last year on my daughter's birthday... I love how it came out!! The layout is based on Sketch 144 from Creative Scrappers. I had lots of fun with the embellishments on this one... the zipper flowers are made from Maya Road Zipper trims. I colored the blue and red ones using some Shimmerz Spritz and Luminarte.



The banner was made using Maya Road's new canvas banner minis and topping it with Maya's yellow ruffle trim.


Finally, the best part, my good friend Lynn Kopas who designs for Petaloo, found this adorable dragon fly in her stash. It matched my mom's shirt perfectly!! I colored him with some Shimmerz Spritz and hand stitched a little swirl to complete him!!


I'll be back soon with some more (of the very few...) layouts that I completed at the crop. Stop by Let's Capture Our Memories soon to check out all of the new goodies that are coming in daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!