Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Layout Club Project

Hi Everyone... just wanted to share a layout that I created for the Layout Club at Right at Home Scrapbooking. It's a great club, each month we get a kit to work with and create layouts to share at our meeting. In the meeting we do a project as well! It's a great way to get caught up!

This month we got to work with Basic Grey's Marjolaine line. I LOVE this line.. blues, greens, browns, it's right up my alley! Here's what I came up with:


This is a picture my mother, husband, daughter and me on the front steps of the Chatham Bars Inn. We go there each summer to celebrate my parents' anniversary. I based the layout on Creative Scrappers's sketch 146.

I had lot of fun with the flower embellishments and I couldn't resist adding some cute butterflies made from MFT's Die-namics butterflies.


I finished it all up with some machine and hand stitching. I'm really happy with how this came out!! Well I'm off to the Crop on the Cape this weekend... I'm hoping to be very productive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!