Thursday, March 24, 2011

Some RAH Layouts

Hi Everyone... back with some more layouts from the Crop on the Cape...(of the few I actually completed :) ) I got a great bunch of goodies from Lisa at Right at Home Scrapbooking to work with this month... My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Collection. I LOVE this line. It has tons of blues and greens and begs to be distressed.

My first layout is the annual picture of my daughter and her Cape Cod friends...

I created the layered scallop flowers by stacking and distressing 5 layers and attaching them with a brad. For March, we had a challenge to re-use or re-purpose something on our layout so I used a cardboard coffee sleeve to create my title letters.


My second layout showcases pictures of my kitty Rosie on her first outdoor adventure. (She's an indoor kitty) My husband bought a harness because he thought she'd like the outside... The results were mixed, but she did like the flowers! (or maybe it was the chipmunk hole under the bush....)


I created the flowers and butterflies using MFT's Die-namics and the tags and title were made from the recycled coffee sleeves.



That's it for now, I'll be back next week with the last of the layouts I created.. I know, sad, a whole weekend to scrap and only 4 completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!