Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ad Lib at LCOM

Hi... just wanted to share a layout I did for the Let's Capture Our Memories Marketing Team this month. I was very excited to get to work with Bo Bunny's Ad Lib. The colors in this line are fantastic!! It's definitely one of my all time favorites!! I had a lot of fun with this layout... last year we took our daughter to her first concert... Taylor Swift. She had such a great experience. I chose to make the journalling a major part of my layout because the story was so fun! I also wanted to include the ticket stubs as well. Since there was a lot going on with the journalling, I kept the rest simple with a cute little border using MFT's Banner Die-namic and some of the fun rub-ons from the Ad-lib line.
That's all for now... stop by LCOM to check out the entire Bo Bunny Ad Lib line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!