Friday, April 29, 2011

An Ad-Lib Mini

Hi Everyone..I'm back with another project for Let's Capture Our Memories using Bo Bunny's Ad Lib line. I decided to to a mini album to document an award my daughter received for Youth Art Month. She designed a flag that was chosen to represent the State of Massachusetts at a ceremony in Washington, D.C. It was really exciting, we took a trip down to D.C. for the festivities and got to meet with Congressman McGovern and Senator Brown from Massachusetts!
I scanned her design and used it for the cover art of a Prima Canvas album which I painted and added the ribbon trim.








There were so many brochures, invitations and letters of congratulations that I decided to make envelopes and put them into the clear inserts that came with the album.











It really was a fun album to put together! Stop by LCOM to check out all of the Bo Bunny Ad-Lib goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!