Monday, November 12, 2012

Smart and Beautiful

I'm back with a layout I created for the DT over at Right at Home Scrapbooking.  I got to play with some of the For the Record 2 - Tailored collection from Echo Park.  This is a fun collection, great colors and patterns.  The pictures are from my daughter's 8th Grade Academic Awards last spring.


I fussy-cut the flowers around my journaling spot from one of the papers in the collection.

 

The stickers in this collection are great, lots of flowers, journaling pieces and word stickers to embellish with!


  I'll be back later this week with another layout for Right at Home!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Kathy, love the black and white photos with the colors. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the proportions of b/w-to-color you used on this page. The whole thing is beautiful! :-)
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Kathy!! I LOVE the way the b&w photos work with the For the Record collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! The photos really POP with your color scheme!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!