Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Quite the Spectacle

I was going through some files and realized I never posted this layout I created forthe DT over at  Right at Home Scrapbooking in September featuring Fancy Pants Off to School collection.  This is such a fun line, and as soon as I saw the "Too Cool" paper with the glasses, I knew exactly what picture I was going to use!  My daughter is the only person I know that was excited to get glasses...but if I looked that cute in glasses, I guess I would be excited too!
 
 
 I based my layout on Sketch #222 from Creative Scrappers.  I love how this sketch lets me feature all of the great patterned papers in this collection.  I created some little flags using the tab stickers and some pins.



I'm in love with the whole "negative space" concept, and used that on some of my background pieces.  Of course I had to use the punched pieces as well, so I scattered them around the page.


That's all for today...I'll be back Friday with my Christmas card!!  Enjoy the week and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Cute page Kathy! Love this pic of Caroline!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fabulous page Kathy!! Love this collection and the little glasses border strip at the bottom of the page is so cute! Great job with the negatives and the fun flags on this page!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!