Thursday, November 1, 2012

MFT Fan Club-November

Happy November everyone!  Just wanted to do a quick post to show you the layout I created for this month's MFT Fan Club over at Right at Home Scrapbooking.  I got to play with some Lily Bee Victoria Park.  I love the fun colors in this collection.  They went perfectly with the crazy "selfies" of my daughter and her good friend. (again, I'm so happy for cell phone cameras...it's the only way I get pics of my teen and her friends these days!)  The title is BFFLs...for those of you not into text lingo...Best Friends for Life...


I based my layout on a sketch from the Lily Bee site back in August (here) I used some of the Flag Stax Die namics and I'm in love with the new Sunflower.  It's great for layering and dimension! 


I actually did some "spritzing"...I know, brave for me... and LOVE the little hearts floating across the page!


That's it for today, I'm back soon with more layout from Right at Home and my first reveal for Creative Scrappers!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Love the misting and the hearts! Cute pics as always!! See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!