Thursday, October 25, 2012

Octoberfest

I'm back with a fun fall layout I created for Right at Home Scrapbooking.  Over Columbus Day weekend, we were invited to an Octoberfest Party...the kids had a ton of fun...and the food was FABULOUS....smoked ribs, cole slaw....it was a great day!  When I got Farmhouse's new Sugar Hill line to play with, I knew it would be perfect to use with the pictures from the party!


I used a ton of MFT Die namics on my layout... the Primitive Pumpkins and Wood grain Fence were perfect for my theme... I also got to use my new Impression Obsession Leaf Dies...I love how the dies also emboss!


For my journalling tag, I stitched some lines on a Jillibean tag and used them as writing guides.  My title was created using MFT's By the Letter Die namics.


That's it for today...Lots more on my scrappy "to do" list these days, some more Right at Home DT work, Class layouts for Layout Workshop and MFT Fan Club and I also start my term at Creative Scrappers very soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the black and white photos and all the stitching!Oh, and the MFT's too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Kathy!! Love the Fall theme and the cute scene with the pumpkins and gates!! Your title is really fun on the three different lines and I love that you stitched through the letters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!