Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October Layout Workshop

Just dropping in to give you a peek at the October Layout Workshop project for Right at Home Scrapbooking.  I had fun working with some Lily Bee Double Dutch.  I based my layout on sketch 229 from Creative Scrappers.


I love these pics of my daughter and her friend at a local farm.  They had so much fun apple picking, and of course the ice cream didn't hurt either....  I decided to jump on the new Pie Chart bandwagon with this layout...they're lots of fun and a great way to add splashes of color.


I loved the hidden journaling tag on the sketch and decided to keep it as an element.


I was excited to use my new Impression Obsession leaves dies...they're so cute!  And of course I needed to add some Twinery Twine so I made some swirls with Cappuccino twine.  That's all for today...I'll be back soon with some other projects I've been working on!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Kathy! I love the bright and cheery feel and I adore your scrappy style...so I can't even pick a favorite thing about it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful my friend. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!