Sunday, October 14, 2012

Take a Hike!

Hi Everyone... I just wanted to share a layout I did for Right at Home Scrapbooking last month.  I got to play with Simple Stories new Take a Hike papers.  Now if you know me, you know that my idea of camping is heading to the Marriott... but luckily I had a picture of Caroline from camp last summer that was just perfect!

 
The girls took a photography class and at the end, there was a nature walk.  Their instructor took this adorable pic.   I loved the little flash card...."We're not lost, we're just exploring!"    I used my MFT Behind the Camera Dienamic to create a cute "campy" camera.



There's tons of great little "details" in this collection.  I cut my banner from another of the flash cards and added some Cappuccino Twinery Twine.  The sticker sheets were great, with tons of alphas and word stickers.  That's all for today...I'll be back soon with the Layout Workshop Project for Right at Home Scrapbooking and also another Challenge Layout I created for Scrapbooks & Cards Today.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Simple Stories on this Kathy!! And the rounded corners are really fun! I agree about the camping...give me electricity and air conditioning and I'm happy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!