Thursday, January 17, 2013

Valentine's Treat Box

Today I have a fun hanging heart treat box that I created for the DT at Right at Home Scrapbooking. Take a peek:
 

I found the cute hanging heart box over on the Lori Whitlock site.  She has a ton of great SVG files!  The papers I used are from Crate Paper's new Fourteen collection.  I just love the muted colors and fun patterns.




 
I decorated the box with a few more cut files I got from the Silhouette store.  I still cannot say how much I LOVE my Cameo...and I know I've only scratched the surface with it!
 
 

The box shape includes two flaps that tab together to keep the goodies inside.  I created the handle by braiding some Twinery Twine in Stone, Blossom and Strawberry.


And what did I fill my hugs and kisses box with?  Hugs and Kisses of course....now the only problem is not eating the remaining Hugs and Kisses....I have no will power when it comes to chocolate.


I'll be back Sunday with the latest from Creative Scrappers.  Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to know what you think!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!