Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Doodlebug Designs: Friendly Forest Layout

Hi everyone, today I have a fun layout that I created for Doodlebug Design using the new Friendly Forest Collection!   Fall is my FAVORITE time of year!!  I love the crisp air and the turning leaves....and apple picking is one of activity I can't miss!  I found these pictures from a few years back...take a peek:
 

I started off with some Chippers in Bon Bon ...they're the perfect size for creating a fun title!  I topped some of the letters off with some Falling Leaves Sprinkle Shapes.
 
I



This layout screamed for a circular shape, so I decided to add some Bon Bon Doilies. I then created some embellishment clusters using the leaves & flowers from the Friendly Forest Icon Sticker Sheet and some Fall Sprinkles.


 And I HAD to use the ADORABLE little fox Doodlepop...especially since he was holding an apple!!!  Too cute for words!  That's it for me today...Make sure to stop by the Doodlebug Design Blog to get more Friendly Forest inspiration and to see how you can win this collection!  Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!