Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Creating With Sketches v3 is Here!

I'm so excited to announce that Kristine Davidson's Creating With Sketches V3 is now available in eBook format! I'm doubly excited that once again Kristine has asked me to be a part of this fab book! I'm such a fan of her sketches, they are the perfect starting point to get my creativity flowing!  Take a peek at the layout I created... 

 
I used Echo Park's Creative Agenda collection...such a great collection full of bright colors and fab embellies!  It was the perfect complement to these very silly selfies taken by my daughter and her cousins!
 
 
I created the confetti pocket by stitching some vellum to a piece of the patterned paper and filling it with some Doodlebug Design Sequins.  The LOVE clip is from Freckled Fawn.
 
 
And now something for you...if you would like your own e-copy of Creating with Sketches V3, I have a coupon for 10% off!  Just order by clicking here, and enter in code V3KathyS to get your discount.
 
 
This coupon is good until November 1st.  That's it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Kathy, I used your discount code, the book looks super fun! Love your layout as always!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!