Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Toni From Designs: The Daily Grind

Hi Everyone, I have my first official project for Toni From Designs today!!  I used some fun Elle's Studio Sycamore Lane, and the November Sketch from Paper Issues to create this fun layout featuring my sweet fuzzbutt Rosie. 
 
 
Toni's Too Many Projects flair set as well as the I Love Cats flair set were the perfect additions to my project!!
 
 
 


I couldn't resist the #MEOW flair...it was just perfect!!!  Make sure to stop by Toni's Etsy Shop to check out these sets and more...
 
I Love Cats

Too Many Projects
 Use Code KATHYSKOU and get 10% off your order of $10 or more!  That's it for me today, thanks so much for stopping by !!


1 comment:

  1. Adorable layout! Love the picture and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!