Friday, November 28, 2014

Toni From Designs: Merry Christmas Card

It's Black Friday!  Time to shake off that turkey coma and head out to do some Christmas Shopping!  I have a fun, festive shaker card today featuring some flair from Toni From Designs and some fun Lawn Fawn Snow Day Papers & some Lawn Fawn Stamps & Dies...take a peek...

 
I love the little snowman from the LF Making Frosty Friends set, he's so cute!  I colored his earmuffs green to match the chevron flair from the Oh Christmas Tree Flair set
 
.
And now for a Black Friday deal!  Head on over to Toni's Etsy Shop today and get 30% off your whole order by using code BLACKFRIDAY!  She has some really cute new sets, perfect for your holiday scrapping!  That's it for me today, enjoy your weekend and I hope you get some fabulous deals today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!