Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Doodlebug Design: Cardstock!!

Hi Everyone! Today I have a project featuring Doodlebug's (very YUMMY) Textured Cardstock.  I created some fun Sunflowers for my daughter's desk... they're her favorite flower and I thought these ones would last all year long!
 

 I am a self proclaimed cardstock snob.  I do a lot of projects with my Silhouette, so my cardstock has to be good... and Doodlebug Design Textured Cardstock is FABULOUS!  It cuts beautifully, even intricate designs, and it's sturdy enough to withstand a lot of handling!  One more thing... it comes in the most beautiful array of colors! My project was created using Sunshine and Chocolate Chip Cardstock.  The Silhouette file can be found here.
 
 
 

 
I created my "stems" using a wood dowel, which I covered in Fernwood Washi Tape.  The flowers are attached to the stems using some hot glue.  I'm so happy with the finished project, and my daughter loves them!  That's it for me today, make sure to keep checking the Doodlebug Blog for more Cardstock inspiration from the Design Team!  Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!