Saturday, September 5, 2015

Paper Issues: September Sketch

Hi Everyone!  Today I have my take on the September Paper Issues Sketch.  Here's the sketch that I used, it's based on a layout created by Lisa Dickenson for Elle's Studio...


And here is my layout...
 
 
I finally got to break into my Baxter Collection by Seven Paper/Studio Calico.  There are so many cute things in this collection... especially the wood veneer kitties!!!!
 



I also used one of my Maya Road Cat's Meow clips... they are just so cute!!!   Would you like to win a $20 gift card to the Paper Issues Store??  Play along with this sketch challenge and post it in the Paper issues Friends & Fans Facebook group and you'll be entered to win!  See this post on the Paper Issues blog here for all of the details!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!