Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Doodlebug Design: 2 Cute 2 Be Spooky!

Hi Everyone! Today I have a layout using the ADORABLE October 31st Collection from Doodlebug Design.  My daughter is older, and I can't always get costumed pictures these days...so I went back a few years and found this gem... take a peek...

 
This was the first year my daughter went with a more "scary" costume... of course she was way too cute to be spooky....  I fell in love with all the patterned papers in the October 31st collection, and couldn't decide which ones I wanted to use so I went with a grid pattern and used them all!! 

 
I used the stickers from the Icon Sticker Sheet to decorated some of my squares... I love Doodlebug Critters!!!
 
 
And only Doodlebug can make a spider cute!

 
I love mixing and matching alphas so I used some Doodlebug Chippers and some Skinny Cardstock Stickers for my title.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!