Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Doodlebug Design: Home Run Collection

Hi Everyone! Today I have a layout featuring the new Home Run Collection from Doodlebug Design.  This is such a fun collection that can be used for everything from a visit to a Major League game to a pick up game in the neighborhood.  I used it to scrap these pictures of my daughter playing in the front yard from back in 2004... take a peek...
 
 
The colors and patterns in the Home Run Collection are great,  They are so easy to mix and match!  I also LOVE the chain link pattern on the Backstop paper!  The stickers are fun too.. love the Baseball Doodle Pop!


 
I added a little tag to my layout and topped it off with some new Chunky Twine in Ladybug... the Chunky twine is awesome!
 
 
My title was created using some Ladybug Chippers and a Sprinkles Shape Baseball for the dot in my exclamation point.  I just couldn't resist!  Make sure to stop by the Doodlebug blog all this week and next for more Home Run inspiration!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!