Monday, December 21, 2015

Lori Whitlock: Gift Card Booklet

Hi Everyone!  I'm up on the Lori Whitlock Blog today with a fun gift card holder.  Every year I give my daughter a few gift cards to her favorite places... for coffee, restaurants, shops... it has become one of her favorite gifts!  I used Lori's Build an Album String Tie Envelope (here in the Silhouette Store) and some Doodlebug Design Sugarplums collection to create my little booklet.  Take a peek:

 
I tied 5 of the envelopes together with some twine to form my booklet.  I then went to work decorating each one!


 
Each envelope has an insert.  I attached the gift cards to the inserts using some fun Christmas Washi tapes from Doodlebug.


I love how it all turned out and can't wait to give it to my daughter!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!