Friday, April 15, 2016

Baby Gift

Hi Everyone!  I'm finally sharing this fun little baby gift I made... back in December???  It took me forever to get it to the new parents, but I finally did and they loved it!  Take a peek...


I love this little Teddy Bear!  The dies to make him are from the Design a Softie Quick Stitch Kit from Papertrey Ink.  These dies are so stinkin' cute!  The papers and twine are from Doodlebug Design's Sugar and Spice collection.  This collection is from a few years ago, but I've been hording the papers, they are so cute!!  They were so happy to have this, and I'm just glad I got it to them before Fiona's first birthday!!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!