Monday, May 29, 2017

Doodlebug Design: Hats Off Collection

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a fun layout featuring the new Hats Off Collection from Doodlebug Design!  I love that this collection is neutral in color, it allows you to customize your projects using the colors of your particular school!  I finally got to scrap my girly's graduation from last year, take a peek...



I fell in love with the Odds & Ends in this collection!  There's a great mix, some silver metallic, and some clear acetate!  They are so fun to scatter around a layout!  My favorite was the sweet Girl Owl!



I added in some Blue Jean colored elements from a few different collections including the Gingham Linen Petite Prints, Dragon Tails, Teensy Type Alphas and some Glitter Sprinkles!  They coordinated perfectly with my daughter's high school colors!



The Cute Clips are such fun!  I added a few of the stars to the layout and the graduation cap clip to one of my balloons!



I also love the speech bubble Odds & Ends and stickers, they're perfect to accent all the staged photos we made the kids suffer through, lol!  Now if I can only find the time to scrap the other thousand pictures I took of the graduation, I'd be in great shape!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!