Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Doodlebug Design: At The Zoo Nursery Frames

Hi Everyone!  Today I have some fun shadowbox frames I made to give to a friend who is having a little boy this summer using some Doodlebug Design's At the Zoo collection!  As soon as I saw the adorable Odds & Ends critters from this collection, I knew they'd be perfect for decorating a nursery!  Take a peek...



I started with this 6x6 Shadowbox Frame cut file, and some Doodlebug Lily White Textured Cardstock to make the frames.  I then added paper from the At the Zoo 6 x 6 Paper Pad for the backgrounds.  They fit perfectly into the frame opening!  Now for the fun part, I chose a few of the critters and other shapes from the At the Zoo Odds & Ends pack to add to the frames!  I popped the pieces up with some foam tape to give them a little more dimension, and added some Zoo Assortment Matte Sprinkles to complete the look.  Here are some close-ups...





The frames have string on their tops to hang them, or since they are made completely from paper, they're light enough to be hung with museum putty.  I couldn't just give her the frames without a card, so I made a step card to add to the gift.  The sun is from the Fun in the Sun cut files available in the Silhouette store here and in the Lori Whitlock SVG shop here.  The stickers are from the At the Zoo Icon Sticker Sheet and some Bumble Bee Teensy Type Stickers.


I can't wait to give these to my friend!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!